We all need to provide for our own retirement income. Governments globally are less able to support ageing societies, with many pushing back the age at which they start paying state pensions. When forming a retirement plan, you need to consider these factors:-
- Your current age and desired retirement age. How long left do you have to save, and how much can you afford?
- Wealth you may have already accumulated. Is it working hard enough?
- Your desired retirement age and location. What kind of lifestyle do you aspire to?
- Healthcare costs in retirement. Governement supported or do you need to pay?
- Any state pension to which you may be entitled. Highly unlikely ot be sufficient even if you have fully unded it.
Don't delay further, contact us for a personalised retirement projection, assessment and solutions.