We all need to provide for our own retirement. Governments globally are less able to support ageing societies, with many pushing back the age at which they start paying state pensions. When forming a retirement plan, you need to consider these factors:-
- Your current age and desired retirement age. How many more years do you have to save, and how much can you afford?
- Is your accumulated wealth working hard enough?
- Where do you want to retire to and what kind of lifestyle do you aspire to?
- Healthcare costs in retirement. How much do you need to pay?
- How much state pension are you likely to be entitled to? Very unlikely to be sufficient even if you have fully funded it.
Don't delay, contact us for a personalised retirement projection, assessment and solutions. Delaying just 5 years can double the amount you need to save for the same outcome.