Investors should retain cash for short-term needs, but surplus disposable income should be invested to keep pace with inflation. Your objectives may be a comfortable retirement, to pay off debt, to establish a fund for your child's education or simply to save. Whatever your motivation, we can advise on establishing a regular savings strategy from $1,000 per month.
Investing small chunks into markets on a regular basis can help offset the risk of unsuccessfully market timing and this 'averaging' can have positive effects on the portfolio value in later years if investors remain disciplined and continue to contribute through troughs in the markets. Key features of regular savings plans:
- A wide choice of global fund managers
- Access to hundreds of mutual funds, ETF's and index funds.
- Flexibility; can be amended to fit your changing circumstances
- Portability; should you relocate, the investment goes with you intact
- Online valuations and fund switching for investors wishing to be actively involved
We can advise on a wide choice of regular savings in different currencies to suit your needs.
We offer regular updates and monitor your account to ensure your investments are on track. Additional benefits such as investment reports and market information are all available.
If the plan is surrendered or if contributions cease early a penalty may apply. Past performance is no guarantee to the future and you may not get back the money you invested.