We are all aware of the increasing need to provide for our own retirement income. Governments globally are less able to support ageing societies in retirement, with many pushing back the age at which they start paying state pensions, including the UK and Japan. These are some of the questions you need to consider when forming a retirement plan:-
- How old are you?
- How much have you saved so far?
- If you have debt, when will you pay it off?
- What is your disposable income?
- When and where do you want to retire?
- What sort of lifestyle do you aspire to and what will it cost?
- Does your desired country of retirement provide adequate healthcare?
- How much state pension will you receive and is it enough?
Please use our calculator to assess the issue.
Please contact us for a personalised assessment and retirement calculation.