You must retain cash for short-term needs but simply leaving funds in bank deposits will lead to the erosion of purchasing power. Bank deposit interest will usually be less than the rate of inflation.
Whether you are looking to achieve capital growth or to recieve a regular income from your capital, we can help you achieve long-term financial goals with a sum of $50,000 or more. For expatriates, there is a huge range of options which may not be otherwise available in their home country. Key features of lump sum investments:
- Access to thousands of mutual funds and ETF's in major currencies
- Access to funds investing in a diverse range of sectors, e.g equity (small, medium and large cap), fixed interest, cash, property, hedge funds, regions, single countries, healthcare, commodities, infrastrcuture, socially responsible, etc.
- Flexibility. Access to capital when needed (no lock-in periods)
- Portability beyond borders. When you relocate, the investment can move with you
- Online valuations and fund switching
- For British expatriates, investments can be held in trust structures for UK tax planning
Types of Accounts
We can advise on a wide choice of investment vehicles, portfolios, nominee accounts and other structures.
We offer regular updates and monitor your account to ensure your investments are on track. Additional benefits such as market reports and information are all available through AP Advisers.
Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation: info [at] ap-advisers [dot] com
Past performance is no guarantee to the future and you may not get back the money you invested. All investments carry risk.